You will love this delicious Air Fryer Broccoli with ranch seasoning recipe. It’s super easy and takes less than 10 minutes to get the best roasted broccoli! This crispy broccoli works great as a side dish, or you can enjoy it as a snack or appetizer. Use fresh or frozen broccoli, the choice is yours.
Try these dipped in my easy Spicy Garlic Aioli!
No worries if you don’t have ranch seasoning on hand, salt and pepper tastes amazing too.
Why You Will Love This Recipe:
- It’s quick-Thanks to the air fryer, this cooks in less than 10 minutes.
- It’s easy-This recipe requires only 3 ingredients.
Watch How To Make This Recipe Here!
What Foods Go Well With Broccoli?
Here are some meats that go well with broccoli:
- Pork Chops
- Roasted Chicken
- Hamburger Steak
- Salisbury Steak
- Grilled Chicken
- Pork Tenderloins
Here are some vegetables that go well with broccoli:
- Sweet Potatoes
Fresh broccoli cooks in the air fryer for 7 to 9 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Yes, you can use frozen broccoli. Just add an additional 1 to 2 minutes cook time if needed.
No, you do not thaw broccoli before cooking. Cook from frozen.
- Air Fryer
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- Broccoli - florets
- Ranch Seasoning
- Olive Oil - Avocado works great too. This will help the seasonings stick to the broccoli.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. To a medium bowl, add the broccoli and top with the olive oil and half of the ranch seasoning. Stir until the broccoli is well coated.
3. Add the other half of the ranch seasoning and stir until the broccoli is well coated.
4. Add the broccoli to the preheated air fryer basket and cook for 8 minutes. Be sure to check on it halfway through at 4 minutes to give the basket a little shake if needed.
5. After the broccoli is done, remove it from the air fryer and serve immediately.
Instructions For Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli:
Prepare the recipe as directed. Do not thaw the broccoli, cook from frozen. Add 1 to 2 minutes of additional cook time if needed.
Recipe Variations And Substitutions:
- Ranch seasoning - If you don’t have ranch seasoning, you can use salt and pepper to season the broccoli.
- Air fryer Broccoli with Cheese - Sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese or parmesan cheese over the broccoli while it's still hot in the air fryer basket. Cook it for an additional minute if you would like the cheese melted more.
- Air fryer Broccoli with Butter - add a tablespoon of melted unsalted butter to the cooked broccoli to add a buttery flavor.
- Air fryer Broccoli with lemon - A squeeze of fresh lemon juice tastes great!
- Make this recipe spicy by adding some red pepper flecks or sweet chili sauce.
- Add some minced garlic.
- Sesame oil - Try adding a teaspoon of sesame oil before cooking the broccoli.
- Soy Sauce - Try tossing in ½ tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce after broccoli is cooked.
Storage and Reheating:
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat leftovers in the air fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1-2 minutes. You can also use the microwave to reheat, however, it won’t be crispy.
- Make sure all the florets are around the same size. Cut in half if needed.
- Do not overfill the air fryer basket. Broccoli should be in a single layer. Cook in batches if needed.
- Every air fryer is different so be sure to check for doneness halfway through the cooking process. The broccoli is done when the florets are golden brown around the edges, crispy, and tender.
- The air fryer I used to test this recipe was the Instant Vortex Plus 6 quart. You will need to adjust the time based on the air fryer you are using.
Air Fryer Broccoli with Ranch Seasoning
- Air Fryer
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- 1 pound broccoli florets cook in single layer (see notes below)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To a medium bowl, add the broccoli and top with the olive oil and half of the ranch seasoning. Stir until the broccoli is well coated.
- Add the other half of the ranch seasoning and stir until the broccoli is well coated.
- Add the broccoli to the preheated air fryer basket and cook for 8 minutes. Be sure to check on it halfway through at 4 minutes to give the basket a little shake if needed.
- After the broccoli is done, remove it from the air fryer and serve immediately.