Air fryer corn on the cob is a delicious side dish that can be made in 15 minutes or less! The air fryer quickly roasts the ears of corn making them sweet, crisp, and juicy. Add some butter and salt and you’ll have the best tasting corn on the cob!
Why You Will Love This Recipe:
- It’s quick - No need to wait for the oven to heat up or boil water, the air fryer cooks these in less than 15 minutes.
- It’s easy - This recipe is pretty simple. All you need is corn on the cob, butter, and salt.
Watch How To Make This Recipe Here!
Yes. You will just need to add 2-3 minutes of extra cook time.
Yes. To reheat, preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the air fryer is heated, add the corn and heat for 4 to 5 minutes until warm.
Yes, you can put foil wrapped corn in the air fryer. This will make it more like boiled corn on the cob. For this recipe, we don’t wrap the corn in foil because we want it to roast which makes the corn really sweet, crisp, and delicious.
What To Serve With Air Fryer Corn On The Cob:
Corn on the cob makes an excellent side dish to mains like meatloaf, hamburgers, steak, and pork chops. In the summertime, corn on the cob makes and excellent barbecue side dish. It would also taste great alongside my Fried Cabbage with Sausage and Peppers or Instant Pot Green Beans, Potatoes, and Sausage.
- Air Fryer
- Basting Brush
- Corn on cob - husk and silk removed
- Butter - softened
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and set the timer for 12 minutes.
2. While the air fryer heats up, brush the corn on the cob with the butter on all sides.
3. Once the air fryer is heated, add the corn to the air fryer in a single layer and cook for 10-12 minutes until the corn is slightly browned and tender. Check on it halfway through.
4. Once done, remove the corn from air fryer and brush with additional butter and sprinkle with salt.
Recipe Variations And Substitutions:
- Butter - You can use olive oil instead of butter if you’d like.
- Parmesan corn on the cob - Roll your corn in some parmesan cheese. It’s delicious!
- Mexican Street Corn - Once the corn is done brush with mayo, sprinkle with chili powder, cotija cheese and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Make it spicy by sprinkling on some cayenne pepper
Seasonings To Try:
Here are some seasonings that taste amazing on corn on the cob. Try one of these sprinkled over your corn:
- Lemon Pepper
- Smoked Paprika
- Chili Powder
- Garlic Powder
Storage And Reheating Instructions:
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- To reheat, preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit and heat the corn for 4 to 5 minutes until warm.
- The air fryer I used to test this recipe was my Instant Vortex Plus 6 quart. You may need to cook the corn for a little longer or less based on the air fryer you are using. Be sure to check on the corn halfway through the cooking process. The corn is done when tender and slightly browned on the edges.
- Break corn in half if needed to fit into the air fryer.
Easy Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
- Air Fryer
- Basting Brush
- 4 ears of corn husk and silk removed
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and set the timer for 12 minutes.
- While the air fryer heats up, brush the corn on the cob with the butter on all sides.
- Once the air fryer is heated, add the corn to the air fryer in a single layer and cook for 10-12 minutes until the corn is slightly browned and tender. Check on it halfway through.
- Once done, remove the corn from air fryer and brush with additional butter and sprinkle with salt.
Nutritional information is approximate. For accurate nutritional information you should refer to the nutritional labels on the packages of the specific ingredients that you used.